Expert Pest Management For Irving Homes & Businesses
Founded in 1903 and incorporated in 1914, Irving, TX, is a beautiful place to settle down. It’s only 20 minutes northwest of Dallas, and it’s a great city to call home. Pests think so, too, unfortunately. All year long, local pest populations are active here in Irving, looking for sources of food, water, and shelter throughout our properties. That means local homes and businesses are at risk of experiencing pest infestations, which puts you in danger. Here at Legacy Pest and Wildlife, we work hard to protect Irving properties from the detriments of infestations.
Our family owned and operated company is committed to providing superior quality pest control services throughout Dallas County and the rest of the DFW Metroplex. We offer a variety of residential and commercial pest solutions, such as rodent exclusions, wildlife relocation, bed bugs, termites, pre-construction treatments, bee removal, mosquito control, and IPM (Integrated Pest Management) solutions. Whatever pest problem you’re dealing with, we’re here to help you. Call today to get your free estimate.
Home Pest Control In Irving, TX
If you’re looking for guaranteed pest coverage for your Irving home, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Legacy Pest and Wildlife, we provide complete home pest control solutions, always treating your home like it’s our own. We start with a thorough residential pest inspection, covering the following:
- Looking at the attic for signs of insects and rodents
- Checking interior for signs of infestation and present pest issues
- Identifying signs of moisture and harborage areas
- Checking for signs of termites
- Detecting indications of ongoing ant problems
- Pointing out entry points for rodents and apparent rub marks
- Identifying general signs of rodents, insect, or wildlife infestation
Once we familiarize ourselves with the extent of the household pest infestation, we determine the appropriate action plan and start treating the property right away. Reach out to Legacy Pest and Wildlife for your complimentary inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Irving, TX
Some of the finest restaurants in the DFW metroplex are located right here in Irving, which means local competition is fierce. Whether you own a restaurant in Irving or run some other business type, it’s important to address your pest control needs. Legacy Pest and Wildlife offers a variety of commercial pest control treatments in Irving, TX, some of which include:
- Dust walls voids
- Door and windowsill treatments
- Spraying under cabinets
- Excessive gaps and cracks on baseboards
- Exterior perimeter foundation spray
- Outside treatment of windows and doors
- Treat ant mounds and surrounding property
- Knockdown service for webs and nests
- Granular treatment and rodent bait stations
From the very first inspection through each follow-up visit, our team is dedicated to your complete satisfaction every step of the way. Get in touch with us to discuss your commercial pest control needs today. We’ll secure your free inspection and get the ball rolling right away.
Three Tips For Effective Termite Prevention In Irving
Termite damage is an absolute nightmare for property owners. These wood-eating pests feed on the structural timbers of our homes and businesses, damaging the integrity of the building and compromising the safety of all those on the property. The good thing is that there are several ways to prevent termites from infesting your Irving property. Here are three tips to consider:
- Block off access points by installing stone barriers between your foundation and any soil.
- You should remove fallen trees and decaying leaves and also limit or remove mulch on your property.
- Termites are also attracted to moisture and water-damaged wood, so removing these feeding sources from your property is very important.
Even if you remain diligent about all these prevention methods, it’s still unlikely that you’ll be able to eliminate the problem on your own. A termite infestation is overwhelming, and the best way to deal with it is to secure professional pest control services. Contact Legacy Pest and Wildlife to learn more about our termite control and prevention solutions in Irving, TX.
How Did These Mice Get Into My Irving Home?
Mice are common area intruders, and Irving homeowners should beware. These unwelcome guests fit into discrete cracks and crevices throughout your home, contaminating the area with droppings, feces, saliva, etc. This contamination exposes you and your family to a variety of illnesses and diseases. Here are some of the most common ways in which mice enter our homes:
- Accessing cracks and crevices in the walls and floorboards
- Emerging via water pipes, appearing through sinks, drains, and toilets
- Entering through spaces around vents and garage doors
- Getting into small openings around the foundation
- Gnawing through building materials to get inside the structure
- Sneaking into openings in and around the roof and chimney
- Squeezing into gaps around windows and holes in window screens
The best way to protect your home from mice is to get help from pest control experts. The threat of a rodent infestation is real, and that’s why we’re here to help you. Legacy Pest and Wildlife is your go-to source for quality rodent control and prevention solutions in Irving, TX, so reach out to us today to keep those mice away.